The Arts Council of Greater Baton Rouge has announced its fall lineup of its Sunday in the Park series. The six free outdoor concerts will take place downtown from 2 to 5 p.m. at North Boulevard Town Square. This concert series includes a variety of music including jazz, country and zydeco.
“This great, free music program allows people from all over the city to enjoy a diverse array of quality music while enjoying an outdoor setting,” says Renee Chatelain, new president and CEO of the Arts Council. “Families and friends can dance, visit with friends, meet new ones, and enjoy great music. This program, now in its eighth year, is a great example of the many cultural offerings in Baton Rouge that are accessible and great fun.”
On the schedule for fall are:
- Delta Drifters: Sunday, Oct. 4
- Brass-A-Holics: Sunday, Oct. 11
- Sean Ardoin: Sunday, Oct. 18
- The Linsey Cardinale Band: Sunday, Oct. 25
- Rusty Yates Band: Sunday, Nov. 1
- After8: Sunday, Nov. 8 (pictured above)
For additional information, visit the Arts Council’s website.