Return to romance: Wedding dress trends that are bringing back the drama
The simpler styles of 2020 are giving way to bridal looks that are all about the drama. Whether with layers upon layers of tulle, oversized bows or thigh-high slits inspired by the red carpet, the latest gowns let brides give in to the glamour of a fairy-tale wedding day. Here are a few of our favorite trending gowns available at local boutiques.
- Justin Alexander Signature “Mirella”, Bustle
- Anne Barge “Romanza”, I Do Bridal Couture
- Eddy K CT276, Bridal Boutique
- Jesus Peiro 219, Wedding Belles
- Dreams “Charlotte”, Blush Bridal Salon
- Amsale “Emeline”, I Do Bridal Couture