A quick look at some of this week’s sales:
- Hemline is hosting its annual yard sale today, Thursday, July 30, through Saturday, Aug. 1. Select items will be 50 to 80 percent off.
- Eros currently has more than half its store 50 percent off until Saturday, Aug. 1.
- Head to St. Fancisville to shop this weekend. The Live Oak Shopping Centre is hosting sales including Patrick’s Fine Jewelry and La Vie boutique, which has 50 percent off all summer clothing, gowns and special occasion.
- The Queen Bee is offering 25 percent off all jewelry storewide until July 31. Select back-to-school items including ID tags, calling cards and weekly planners are also marked down 30 percent until Aug. 4.
- Brooklynns Boutique is hosting its annual LSU game-day collection release Aug. 6. The shop is staying open until 7 p.m. for the reveal party.
- Virgo Boutique in Gonzales is having a tailgate party for its game-day line’s launch July 30 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Save 20 percent on monograms at Paper n’ Things through Aug. 3.