Modest Nest offers jewelry at modest prices; Where will you Black Friday shop?
Modest Nest offers jewelry at modest prices
A Baton Rouge-based jewelry shop, Modest Nest, has officially launched online. The family-owned business specializes in vintage closeout items from the 1930s to the 1980s. Prices on most items fall below $10. Shop necklaces, earrings, bracelets, pins, and more here. And check back Dec. 1, when the shop will add new inventory, as well as host a Cyber Monday sale.
Where will you Black Friday shop?
Black Friday is just two days away. It’s a decades-old tradition some call crazy. But if you are among those who get out in the early morning hours to wade through the hustle and bustle and snag a deal or two, read on. Some stores are even opening on Thanksgiving Day.
- Best Buy on Bluebonnet Boulevard opens at 5 p.m. Thanksgiving and closes at 1 a.m. Friday, reopening at 8 a.m.
- Toys R Us will open at 5 p.m. Thanksgiving.
- Macy’s at the Mall of Louisiana opens at 6 p.m. Thanksgiving.
- Belk at Juban Crossing will open at 6 p.m. Thanksgiving.
- Walmart on College Drive is holding sales at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Thanksgiving and again at 6 a.m. Friday.
- Target on Siegen Lane opens at 6 p.m. Thanksgiving.
- Bass Pro Shop in Denham Springs on Bass Pro Boulevard opens at 5 a.m. Friday.
- Dillard’s, going against the grain of its competitors, will remain closed until 8 a.m. Friday.
To stay up-to-date with all Mall of Louisiana sales, click here. For Perkins Rowe, click here. For Towne Center, click here. For Juban Crossing, click here.