Fam jams: Fun and festive Christmas pajama picks for the whole family
Every Christmas Eve, I head over to my parents’ house for my all-time favorite holiday tradition: matching pajamas. There is just something about throwing on some cozy, themed flannel that still ignites that excitement in me. Fortunately for me–maybe not my dad and husband–I am the elected member who picks out the pieces for everyone. This year, the girls will be donning these “Wine Wonderland” sweatshirts from Dawson Street, which perfectly encapsulate how we spend our holiday, and the boys will wear some sold-out dog-patterned flannels from J.Crew. I can hardly wait for the Christmas morning picture in front of the tree.
However, if you’re not like me, who planned these outfits in October–my decorations were up by November 10; sorry, Ashley–then I have just the roundup for you. Below are my picks for Christmas pajamas that you can still snag before Santa starts his flight. Click the store names for purchasing information:
- Gingerbread pajamas, Rosey Hayes
- Snowmen pajamas, Giggles
- Red button-up set with white piping, Scarlet Designs
- Striped Santa onesie, Rosey Hayes
- Pajama and book set, Oh Baby!
- Tree nightgown, Mini Macarons
- Reindeer pajamas, Oh Baby!
- Flannel pajama set, J.Crew
- Men’s sock trio, The Royal Standard
- “Merry” red pajama set, Love
- Southern Tide T-shirt, Perlis
- Vineyard Vines pajama pants, Perlis
- Fluffy slippers, Dawson Street
- Pink truck nightshirt, Scarlet Designs
- Star pajama set, Currie
- Christmas lights sweat set, NK Boutique
We want to see your Christmas pajamas! Tag us on Instagram @inRegister for a chance to be featured.